At Bedwas House Nursery we reserve the right to offer sessions at a first come first served basis, but we also reserve the right to give priority to existing customers whom request extra sessions of attendance, customers whom require a further placement for a new sibling and for new customers who are requiring full day sessions. If required we will hold an active waiting list for required places.
TARRIF OF FEES FOR BEDWAS HOUSE NURSERY
- FULL DAY SESSIONS OPTION 1,2 OR 3-----Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, tea and healthy snacks
- MORNING SESSION --- Inclusive of breakfast,lunch and healthy snacks
- AFTERNOON SESSION -------Inclusive of tea and healthy snacks
FLEXIBLE HOUR FEES
- 9.00am-3.00pm---Inclusive of breakfast,lunch and healthy snacks
- 10.00am-5.00pm---Inclusive of lunch, tea and healthy snacks
- 11.00am-3.00pm---Inclusive of lunch and healthy snacks
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES AND TARIFFS
Please note that unfortunately 10% will be added to your child’s fees if they are paid late after the due date.
All fees are collected 1 month in advance by Direct Debit.
We would also like to draw to your attention that all fees are to be paid even if your child is away from nursery due to sickness or holidays. This rule also includes Bank Holidays.
We welcome child care vouchers as payment or part payment.
PARENTS TO PROVIDE
We ask that parents provide their own child’s formula milk, enough to last a whole session and if required nappies, wipes and nappy creams.
We also ask that parents provide suntan lotion for outside summer days and sun hats to protect children from hot sun. We cannot allow children outside on summer days unless they have proper protection from the sun, including a sun hat.
HEALTH AND ILLNESS
No child will be received into the nursery if they are showing any signs of the following:
- SWINE FLU
- ANY SOCIALLY INFECTIOUS ILLNESS/CONDITION
- This is to safeguard cross infection between the ill or infected child and all other children and staff at the nursery. Staff must be convinced that children are fully recovered with an appropriate time off period before your child will be admitted back into the nursery.
In the event of a child becoming unwell during a nursery session, every effort will be made to contact the parent/carer for them to pick the child up or discuss the action needed immediately.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
We operate a strict health and safety policy at Bedwas House Nursery to ensure the safety of all staff and children on the premises.
- No smoking is allowed on the indoor or out of door premises
- No hot drinks are allowed when children are present
- All electrical sockets are fitted with safety plugs
- All fire exits are clearly marked and always kept clear from obstruction
- Fire drills are carried out
- Full daily risk assessment checks are carried out and recorded daily
- No sweets or nuts are allowed in the nursery
- No medication will be administered without parents written consent or appropriate training
- Protective clothing will be worn when preparing and serving food
- Children can only be collected by their designated adult/adults