Rooms & Activities
When your child joins us, you will be introduced to his/her key worker in one of the following rooms. The key worker will build a special relationship, take prime responsibility and will understand your childs individual needs. You will most likely find that the key worker becomes your childs best friend. They will let you know at the end of the day what activities your child has been involved in, what progress they have made and what fun they have had during the day. We offer care that meets the needs of children of different ages and have lots of fun as we grow and learn at Bedwas House Nursery.
Visit our rooms...
- Little Ladybirds (0 to 14 months)
- Happy Bunnies (14 months to 2 Years)
- Busy Bees (2 to 3 Years)
- Flowerpots (3 to 5 Years)
Why Not Have a Go At Making Playdough at Home, Using Our Non-Cook Dough Recipe?
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 2 cups of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1/2-1 cup of cold water
- 2 drops of food colouring
- (you can also add flavouring to add scent)
- Combine plain flour and salt
- Add water, food colouring and oil. mix until ingredients are combined.
- Knead well
- If the consistency is to wet, just add more flour.
YOUR READY TO PLAY!!